Being OP lasted all of one day.
I am so incredibly exhausted I don't know what to do with myself. Boomer had yet another round of diarrhea. He's getting over it now but still insists on waking me up at least once a night, and then start whining to get out at 5:00 in the morning. Needless to say, I am not getting enough sleep. And when I'm this tired, I eat.
I am an exhaustion eater. I am also a boredom eater, a stress eater, and mindless eater, etc, etc, etc. But more than all of those, I am an exhaustion eater. I eat to stay awake and I eat because being tired makes me feel like shit, and all I want is cake. Hence the problem. I had just happened to buy a box of cake, then the exhaustion hit. The box is already gone. That's over 40 points.
All cake will be out of the house by tomorrow morning. And then no cake will enter the house until we move. That gives me two months. Typically it takes me a month to get over cravings this bad. I'm doing fine with the caffeine and the ice cream. In fact, I've been doing okay with ice cream for months. Which is a really good feeling. :)
But now I need to break the cake thing. So cake is gone. And I'm going to be going to bed at 8 until I'm not so exhausted. Of course, this isn't really going to do me all that much good since I'm working overnight Saturday night, then again Sunday afternoon to midnight, so sleep will be minimal all weekend. But I'll figure it out. And at least I'm just on Ag so we're getting done relatively early.
For the sake of all my animals and my marriage, as well as my health, however, I need to get some sleep!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment