Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm back again

My whole idea of blogging didn't exactly last very long. However, here I am back again. Life has been crazy. Stress level has skyrocketed. And eating has been out of control.

The good news- things are resolving. I signed the contract for my new job today. Huge stress relief. Not quite what I was aiming for but in a year, I'll get tons of experience and then can decide whether I need to look for a new job or not. Packing is coming along. John doesn't seem to get the fact that he gets to help pack this time around, but luckily I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks and don't do well sitting around, so I should be able to get a lot done. Boomer is also starting to sleep through the night and go more than an hour during the day without needing to go outside. Now if only we could clear up the diarrhea, we'd be great!

I've already dug out some recipes to cook tomorrow. If I can just get through a day totally OP, I'll be fine. It's always just that first day that sucks so bad. So tomorrow, my only goal is to not eat my way through the kitchen. Then we'll go from there.

And I'm going to take Boomer for a walk. Preferable day 1 of C25K, but I'm not sure either of us can make it that long yet. So we'll work ourselves up together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment