Thursday, January 8, 2009

The height of pathetic-ness

I went back to WW meetings last night, and officially weighed in at the highest weight I have ever had recorded. First time I have ever broke 200 pounds. I always swore I would never break 200. Although really, why would I have had to swear that if I thought I could get down low where I wasn't at risk?

My rings have been harder to get off lately. I just figured my fingers were swollen. I finally realized what was going on this morning. I weigh 20 more pounds right now than I did when DH gave me that ring. My fingers are now too fat for it. I took it off and put on my simple band simply because I can't do my job if I can't get my ring off. But that's even further motivation to get the weight off. I want my ring to fit comfortably.

Day 4 of no caffeine. The headache today was actually worse than yesterday although I only took drugs once today. I'm at the point now where the craving for pop is becoming a bigger deal than the craving for caffeine. Just need to stick with it for another couple weeks and even that craving should be better. Although it's a little harder when I have about 7 boxes of pop in the closet.

In better news, I've had my first completely OP day today. It's actually my 2nd this week, but I had a couple off days in between. Wasn't exactly easy but I kept telling myself that I just spent money on a new journal and meetings, so I was going to make the money worth it. That's a good enough reason by itself to stay OP, let alone having my ring and clothes fit better.

As someone else said the other day: Day 1 down, a lifetime to go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment